Dental Implant Placement In Sugar Land
The Advantages Of Dental Implants
- They work and look as natural teeth.
- Helps to preserve facial structure.
- Aids in chewing and reducing malnutrition.
- Easy to clean and care for.
- Used to restore and create beautiful smiles.
- Increase self-esteem.
- May last several years and even an entire life with proper care.
Types of Dental Extraction
After performing an evaluation to determine if you’re eligible for a dental implant, Dr. LT Johnson will proceed as follows:
- Development an individualized treatment plan.
- Place the tooth root implant, which is a small post made of titanium, into the bone socket of the missing tooth.
- Once the implant has bonded to the jawbone, a small connector post – called an abutment – is attached to the post to hold the new tooth.
- Dr. Johnson will make impressions of your teeth, and creates a model of your bite
- A replacement tooth, also called crown, is then attached to the abutment.
Post Dental Implant Placement
After the dental implant placement, the healing process can take from six to 12 weeks. Because the implant is secured within the jawbone, the replacement teeth look, feel, and function just like your own natural teeth. Dental implants need the same care as real teeth, including brushing, flossing, and regular dental check-ups.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT DR. LT JOHNSON, DDS NOW!
Pre and Post Operative Instructions
I' felt no pain!
I will be back and refer loved ones to the practice!
Great Professional Staff
COME TO OUR PRACTICE
L.T. Johnson, DDS
4724 Sweetwater Blvd. #105
Sugar Land, TX 77479
3600 Kirby Drive
Houston, Texas 77098
Monday to Friday
9:00am - 5:00pm
AREAS WE SERVE
- Sugar Land, TX
- Missouri City, TX
- Stafford, TX
- Richmond, TX
- Houston, TX
- Surrounding Areas